Sunday, July 17, 2011

Turbo Fire...The Remix!

So I've pretty much completed 12 weeks of Turbo Fire. The last few weeks were a little choppy, meaning I wasn't doing the workouts like I should have been. I've gone back and forth whether or not I should start a new program or do Turbo Fire again. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the program over as many times as you like. You didn't buy it just to do the program once and sit it on a shelf once you're done.

I made the decision to do Turbo Fire again because I am still not where I want to be to move on to Insanity. I would like to lose another 10lbs with Turbo Fire before I move on. Now I know you're probably wondering 'what's the difference, you can lose 10lbs with Insanity so why do Turbo Fire again?'. Well, I LOVE Turbo and I know I'm at the point where I can go HARD each workout. I've heard that Insanity is hard and I don't want to move on and feel defeated once I start Insanity. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone other than me lol. Basically, I know I can get rid of these 10lbs no problem with Turbo Fire. I am not 100% positive that I will be able to get rid of them so quickly and easily with Insanity if the workouts are as hard as I hear them to be. For the first two weeks I probably won't be able to go in on each workout and give it 110%. Right now, I can do that with Turbo Fire. 

So I'm going to do the program over again and when I drop 10 more pounds, I will be moving on to Insanity. This is a tough journey but the further I go, the stronger I get and that's mentally as well not just physically. Even though I haven't been able to stay consistent with my workouts, I'm still sticking with it and that's what matters most. I hope you guys continue to follow me on my journey. 

Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment