Thursday, October 21, 2010

Postponing TurboFire workouts due to car accident.

This has been a crazy week. Sunday night I was already to restart TurboFire this week and complete the entire program no matter what. Monday morning on the way to work, I was actually getting geeked up just thinking about it. I haven't worked out in a few weeks so I was looking forward to those yummy endorphins you get after. 


I was on the expressway when all of a sudden two cars in front of me stopped out of nowhere. Luckily I was able to break in time and didn't hit the car in front of me. Unluckily..... the car behind slammed into me. After everything was squared away with the police, I got in my car (still drivable) and went to work. Once I got there, my neck started to bother me. After a couple of hours, it went from bothering me to full on hurting. I had to leave work and go to the emergency room just to make sure everything was ok. Nothing is broken but I have a cervical strain. The muscles and ligaments in my neck stretched and the muscles in my upper shoulder spasmed. Its been very painful and I can't workout which has upset me. I haven't been able to go to work and I've been home pretty much bored out of my mind. 


I'm glad I'm ok and that no one else was hurt in the car accident. I'm hoping by next week I'll be able to start working out, if not then I'll just have to postpone until the week after next. Resting up and getting better is most important right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment