Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of Week 2 of Turbo Fire


Today is the end of week 2 for Turbo Fire and I'm feeling pretty good. I am not going to lie, it can be a little tough on some days but no one said it's supposed to be easy right? Working ten hour days at work is rough but with every workout I do, I gain a little more energy. 


How I'm feeling this week:
My muscles are a little sore but in a good way, I feel like my little guns are starting to develop
and I looked in the mirror last night and I can see where my abs want to start forming lol they're trying to make an appearance, I expect them to be here in 10 weeks....well, I hope :) Other than that I feel pretty good. 


What I achieved this week:
I drank so much water this week, I was really proud of myself. I have this huge water bottle that holds 56oz. It also has a core that you can take out and freeze so it keeps your water nice and cold. *fun fact* did you know when you drink water ice cold, it burns more calories than drinking it room temp.... yep true story. So everyday I was drinking two of the water bottles. 



What to improve on next week: 
Next week I want to get more sleep and eat more. This week I wasn't sleeping well and I wasn't eating enough on a couple of days (I could tell because my energy was down in a couple of my workouts). Its hard some days to remember to eat especially when I'm busy at work (and this week was hella busy) but I just received my Turbo Tracker Journal in the mail and I think this will help me keep track better or at least make me more aware. And I did have a couple of not so proud moments when I drank a Pepsi.... *looks down in shame* I know............. I know but I didn't let that defeat me I just moved on from it, I'm human and mistakes will happen but next week I will conquer the Pepsi demon!


All in all, this was a good week and next week will be even better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment