Monday, March 14, 2011

Turbo Fire day 1 COMPLETED!

I officially started Turbo Fire over again today. I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to make it through the workout because I did a few of the classes last week and could only make it through 10-15 minutes before my shoulder started to bother me but I did the entire class (Fire 30 class) tonight. I felt amazing. It helped that I had a crappy day at work today and needed to get some of my frustrations out in jabs and kicks so I was in intense mode. 

I took a day 1 picture which I'm honestly not ready to show until I take my day 30 picture lol. I lost 20lbs over the summer doing round 1 of Turbo Fire and I didn't gain that much back when I wasn't working out due to the car accident but looking at my day 1 picture from today.... I was not happy at all. I think that kinda fueled me to push through the workout tonight too. So whenever I feel like I'm too tired to workout or just being lazy, I am going to look at that picture and think about what I'm striving for, think about how amazing it is going to feel to snap another picture every 30 days and see my hard work, and think about how much my story just might help someone else to push through and complete their workout goals. On that note, I'll finish with my favorite quote: "Change happens when the pain of change is greater than the pleasure of staying the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment