Friday, April 22, 2011

Failed workout program but continuing on like a BOSS!

So a little over a month ago I officially started doing the Turbo Fire program again. I knew it was going to be difficult because I work 10 hour days and I was worried about my shoulder from the car accident I was in back in October (yep, still having problems with that). Well I started off pretty good and then the second and third week I started falling off because I was exhausted. On top of that I was not getting enough sleep which is super important when you're working out.

My first thought, "I'm never going to be able to do this". I did NOT want to except that. Second thought "how can I make this work?" Which lead to my third thought "Stop whining, you CAN do this!". I decided to stop all the negative thinking and do what I need to do.

I started the program over from week 1 and have been doing AMAZING. I have been working out every night even though I'm super tired after work. It is day 5 and I'm looking forward to working out tonight. I missed this feeling so much. Before the accident I would get so hyped a few hours before it was time to workout. It got me pumped and I gave 110%. I know I am going to finish all 12 weeks and even do the advanced cds for the complete 20 week program.

As I write this I realize that it doesn't matter if you mess up on your fitness journey. What matters is that you make the choice to continue and do better than you did before. So I will continue to kick my workout's a$$ like a BOSS!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Excellent timing, reading this. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete